Airbus Helicopter Malaysia Customer Centre offers now CAM (Continuing Airworthiness Management) services to operators
Airbus Helicopters Malaysia, already identified as a Part 145 maintenance organisation, was certified on October 2017 by the Malaysian CAA (civil aviation authority - CAAM) as a Part M organisation (ref. CAMO/2017/31), making this customer centre the first one to obtain this certification in the Southeast Asia-Pacific region. This is a key contribution and recognition to the worldwide deployment of Airbus Helicopters CAM services, thus ensuring ever-safer flights for our operators.
Civil aviation authorities grant the authorisation to carry out airworthiness monitoring of helicopters. The three key actors for airworthiness in this context are the CAMO (continuing airworthiness management organisation, i.e. Airbus Helicopters Malaysia), the maintenance organisation and the operator. The CAMO issues the airworthiness review certificate (Part M regulation) to the operator after maintenance has been carried out. Thanks to this new Part M approval, Airbus Helicopters Malaysia now has the ability to ensure airworthiness monitoring for an operator and, within this framework, to issue recommendations relating to its airworthiness monitoring after verification of the aircraft.
Towards safer flights, operators will immediately benefit:
- • Enhance fleet availability by monitoring optimally the efficiency of the fleet dispatch
- • Improve maintenance planning and work preparation in accordance with the operation planning
- • Provide real-time fleet monitoring
- • Maximize operational safety by ensuring the consistency of the fleet data, and comply with worldwide safety standards
- • Allow to preserve assets’ integrity, and keep its value at the highest level
Airbus Helicopter Malaysia provides CAM services on the following helicopters:
- • H120
- • AS350 B3
- • EC135 T2 / P2 / P3
- • AS365 N3
- • EC155 B
- • H155
For more information, please contact your regular Sales manager or contact us.