Airbus Helicopters offers more than 1,000 SB/STC upgrade solutions throughout its worldwide network. This large scope of solutions brings operators the opportunity to modernise their aircraft, thus extending aircraft life in operation while enhancing performance, capabilities and asset value.
Amongst all these upgrade solutions, the P3/T3 retrofit, which converts EC135 versions into H135s, is a perfect example of the benefits that such modernisations could bring to aircraft.
H135 P3/T3 retrofit benefits include, but are not limited to:
- A maximum take-off weight increase to 2,980 kg
- A lateral air intake for better engine performance
- A lower external sound level
- Upgraded engines, providing more power in high and hot conditions, as well as a higher safety margin at lower altitudes
- Enhanced safety, thanks to reinforced blade tips for protection against Foreign Object Damage (FOD)
- Reduced operating cost, thanks to a more than 2% reduction of fuel consumption
- A larger centre of gravity range, improving mission flexibility
Airbus Helicopters will tailor the associated Service Bulletin and kit to the needs of each individual EC135 helicopter. The Service Bulletin can be performed by Airbus Helicopters, or by any qualified Part 145 organisation with the assistance of Airbus Helicopters technicians whenever needed.
For further details, please don’t hesitate to contact us or contact your sales focal point.